Pre-menstrual (PMS or PMT) Treatment Cardiff
Aromatherapy & Reflexology for PMS and PMT
Tailor made therapy treatments for pre-menstrual ladies with PMS or PMT, catering for your specific needs.
Our special range of pre-menstrual (PMS or PMT) treatments is suitable for ladies of all ages and conditions.
Although premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is common 3 or 4 days prior to menstruation, and is short-lived, premenstrual syndrome symptoms can also be a life-limiting condition in some women. Aromatherapy essential oils may be blended to ease the effects of your particular type of pre-menstrual issue (PMS or PMT). If your PMS is chronic and medicated or simply an inconvenience, our therapy will address issues of anxiety, stress and even depression. Many pre-menstrual syndrome conditions may well benefit from anti-inflammatory natural essential oils that will address your period pain issues. Some aromatherapy essential oils actually mimic serotonin - which can be very beneficial for acute period pain. Shiatsu Acupressure has been shown to be very effective in easing stress, as well as specifically strengthening the internal organs, by direct work on the bladder and kidney meridians. Most pre-menstrual (PMS or PMT) treatments will often also include 10 to 20 minutes of foot Reflexology, specifically working on the bladder, kidneys and the digestive tract, through pressure points on your feet.
CNHC Registered and fully recognised by most insurance companies
The CNHC is a government sponsored registration body for complementary healthcare practitioners.
The Department of Health advises all GPs to direct patients seeking Aromatherapy, Masaage Therapy or Reflexology to use only CNHC (the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council) registered therapists.
Shorter versions of the premenstrual therapy treatment (PMS or PMT) may be performed without oil, over your clothing. When performed in this way, the premenstrual Shiatsu routine may be quite deep and invigorating, if needed.
For longer sessions, the premenstrual therapy treatment (PMS or PMT) uses a highly specialised blend of Aromatherapy essential oils that will be tailor made to suit your personal pre-menstrual needs, mental frame of mind. levels of period pain and constitution.
PMS Shiatsu massage and reflexology also lends them selves really well to the inclusion of Hopi Ear candling therapy, as these cotton hollow tubular cones are highly effective in relaxing stressed muscles during PMS.
A pre-menstrual (PMS) treatment is recommended at any time of the year, as the PMS and stress therapy routine actually promotes a sense of refreshing harmony and inner calm.
PMS treatment client testimonials:
Although at first highly dubious of reflexology, I'd had enough of my symptoms and so researched options. Having read Philip's reviews, I thought I might as well give it a whirl - what's the worst that can happen - £70 down the drain or you might just be sorted. After 4 months of treatment I am happy to report that Philip does what it says on the tin, and that no money entered Cardiff's sewer system. Philip is everything you'd expect - friendly, interesting, knowledgeable and accommodating - but crucially he will analyse your problem and fix it.
Myfanwy, Cardiff 28 March 2014- on FreeIndex
"The therapist spoke through everything and made me feel very relaxed. I would definitely go again and would recommend to anyone."
Esty B Cardiff 12 February 2014
"I attended City Marshall for a course of Chakra healing and Shiatsu massage. The whole experience was wonderful. This has to be the best therapeutic practice in the whole of Wales. Philip is the consummate professional and he certainly has some extraordinary gifts. I can wholeheartedly recommend this practice."
Elaine Newcombe Birmingham 15 September 2013
"I went in feeling weary and ragged - Philip's reflexology treatment revitalised me. I highly recommend Philip as a massage therapist. He was able to identify and adress a number of problem areas. Philip is very knowledgeable and has the ability to tailor treatments to the receiver. I plan on being a regular client."
Kelly Hayward Cardiff 2 August 2011
"I explained my symptoms to Philip at City Marshall and he recommended a Hopi Ear Candling treatment. I was intrigued, but slightly apprehensive about this new Hopi treatment. Philip, however, was reassurring and gentle and I found the whole treatment extremely relaxing and beneficial. I am looking forward to having another Hopi treatment with Philip, maybe combining aromatherapy essentia oils."
Wendy Cardiff 6 May 2011
Mair Liddel Cardiff reviewed City Marshall on 12 December 2011
Some techniques that may be used in pre-menstrual (PMS or PMT) treatment are:
- Soft tissue release & gentle kneading performed oil-free (dry)
- Energy balancing by following your Sen Meridian lines
- Myofascial tissue release
Lymphatic drainage massage
Pre-menstrual syndrome treatment benefits may include:
- Mental and physical relaxation
- A true sense of restored well-being & balance
- A positive boost of energy and release of anxious tension / stress
- Maximising the supply of nutrients by increased circulation
Who can benefit from pre-menstrual (PMS or PMT) treatments?
- Any body of any age
- Stress, tension, anxiety, headaches, migraine and insomnia
- Muscular spasms including stomach or lower body cramps & period pain
- Hot & cold Stones Therapy – a wonderfully pampering touch with very significant balancing effects
- Essential oils – an Aromatherapy blend to suit your stress and anxiety needs
- Hopi Ear Candling – 30 minutes as a starter fine tuning
- Reiki chakra Balancing – 10 to 30 minutes achieving an even deeper sense of harmony and stress relief
Aromatherapy products – tailor made soaps, shampoos, creams, gels, facial sprays, after shaves and deodorants – carry the feeling home with you in a jar!
Prices are for reference only, as the pre-menstrual (PMS or PMT) therapy will be tailor made:
- VIP PMS and PMT treatment with aromatherapy (90 minutes) £ 110
- Premium pre-menstrual treatment with Hopi Candles (60 minutes) £ 90
- Shorter pre-menstrual (PMS or PMT) therapy (45 minutes) £ 80
each additional pre-menstrual (PMS or PMT) UPGRADE* £ 10
KINDLY NOTE – BEST PREPARATION FOR A PMS or PMT TREATMENT:
- CLOTHING: you may remain wearing your own underwear or receive a disposable one
- MEALS: avoid eating a heavy meal within 2 hours of the planned pre-menstrual (PMS or PMT) treatment
- DIET: you are respectfully advised to avoid consumption of alcohol, caffeine and nicotine on the day of your pre-menstrual (PMS or PMT) massage treatment to allow better toxic by-product elimination
- AFTER CARE: as pre-menstrual (PMS or PMT) massage and stress reflexology are generally balancing and harmonising, you may return to work or drive home as usual
Kindly note, for those receiving the VIP Aromatherapy pre-menstrual (PMS or PMT) treatments, you may wish to use our kitchen downstairs, and help yourself to a soothing herbal tea, to allow further time to relax prior to returning to work or driving home