Urinary Incontinence Treatment Cardiff
Aromatherapy & Reflexology for Incontinence
We offer tailor made therapy treatments for urinary incontinence, catering for your particular needs.
Our special range of incontinence treatments is suitable for people of all ages and physical conditions.
Although incontinence is common in the elderly, urinary incontinence can also be a life-limiting condition in younger women and teenage children. Aromatherapy essential oils may be blended to ease the effects of your particular type of stress or involuntary urinary incontinence. If you incontinence is chronic and medicated or simply an inconvenience, our therapy will address issues of anxiety, stress and even depression. Many incontinence conditions are actually viral infections, and will benefit more from powerful anti-viral or anti-bacterial natural essential oils. Shiatsu Acupressure has been shown to be very effective in easing stress, as well as specifically strengthening the bladder and kidney, by direct work on the bladder and kidney meridians. Most incontinence treatments will often also include 10 to 20 minutes of foot Reflexology, specifically working on the bladder and kidneys, through pressure points on your feet
CNHC Registered and fully recognised by most insurance companies
The CNHC is a government sponsored registration body for complementary healthcare practitioners.
The Department of Health advises all GPs to direct patients seeking Aromatherapy, Masaage Therapy or Reflexology to use only CNHC (the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council) registered therapists.
Shorter versions of the urinary incontinence treatment may be performed without oil, over your clothing.
When performed in this way, the incontinence Shiatsu routine may be quite deep and invigorating, if needed.
In cases of child bed wetting in our younger clients, Shiatsu is especially effective in combination with an aromatherapy product to be taken home. These sessions may also address child ADD and ADHD, if needed.
For longer sessions, the urinary incontinence treatment uses a highly specialised blend of Aromatherapy essential oils that will be tailor made to suit your personal incontinence needs, mental frame of mind and constitution.
Incontinence Shiatsu massage and reflexology also lends them selves really well to the inclusion of Hopi Ear candling therapy, as these cotton hollow tubular cones are highly effective in relaxing stressed muscles.
A urinary incontinence treatment is recommended at any time of the year, as the incontinence and stress therapy routine actually promotes a sense of refreshing harmony and inner calm.
Incontinence treatment client testimonials:
"I went in feeling weary and ragged - Philip's reflexology treatment revitalised me. I highly recommend Philip as a massage therapist. He was able to identify and adress a number of problem areas. Philip is very knowledgeable and has the ability to tailor treatments to the receiver. I plan on being a regular client."
Kelly Hayward Cardiff 2 August 2011
"I explained my symptoms to Philip at City Marshall and he recommended a Hopi Ear Candling treatment. I was intrigued, but slightly apprehensive about this new Hopi treatment. Philip, however, was reassurring and gentle and I found the whole treatment extremely relaxing and beneficial. I am looking forward to having another Hopi treatment with Philip, maybe combining aromatherapy essentia oils."
Wendy Cardiff 6 May 201
Mair Liddel Cardiff reviewed City Marshall on 12 December 2011
Some techniques that may be used in incontinence treatment are:
- Soft tissue release & gentle kneading performed oil-free (dry)
- Energy balancing by following your Sen Meridian lines
- Myofascial tissue release
Lymphatic drainage massage
incontinence treatment benefits may include:
- Mental and physical relaxation
- A true sense of restored well-being & balance
- A positive boost of energy and release of anxious tension / stress
- Maximising the supply of nutrients by increased circulation
Who can benefit from incontinence treatments?
- Any body of any age
- Stress, tension, anxiety, headaches, migraine and insomnia
- Muscular spasms including stomach or lower body cramps
- Hot & cold Stones Therapy – a wonderfully pampering touch with very significant balancing effects
- Essential oils – an Aromatherapy blend to suit your stress and anxiety needs
- Hopi Ear Candling – 30 minutes as a starter fine tuning
- Reiki chakra Balancing – 10 to 30 minutes achieving an even deeper sense of harmony and stress relief
Aromatherapy products – tailor made soaps, shampoos, creams, gels, facial sprays, after shaves and deodorants – carry the feeling home with you in a jar!
Prices are for reference only, as the incontinence therapy will be tailor made:
- VIP urinary incontinence with aromatherapy (90 minutes) £ 110
- Premium incontinence treatment with Hopi Candles (60 minutes) £ 90
- Shorter urinary incontinence therapy (45 minutes) £ 70
each additional urinary incontinence UPGRADE* £ 10
KINDLY NOTE – BEST PREPARATION FOR A INCONTINENCE TREATMENT:
- CLOTHING: you may remain wearing your own underwear or receive a disposable one
- MEALS: avoid eating a heavy meal within 2 hours of the planned incontinence treatment
- DIET: you are respectfully advised to avoid consumption of alcohol, caffeine and nicotine on the day of your incontinence massage treatment to allow better toxic by-product elimination
- AFTER CARE: as incontinence massage and stress reflexology are generally balancing and harmonising, you may return to work or drive home as usual
Kindly note, for those receiving the VIP Aromatherapy incontinence treatments, you may wish to use our kitchen downstairs, and help yourself to a soothing herbal tea, to allow further time to relax prior to returning to work or driving home