Cardiff Tinnitus Aromatherapy, Acupressure,
Hopi Candeling & Reflexology for Tinnitus
We offer tailor made therapy treatments for Tinnitus and ear ringing, catering for your particular needs.
Our special range of Tinnitus treatments is suitable for people of all ages and physical conditions.
Aromatherapy essential oils may be blended to ease the effects of your particular Tinnitus. Be it a medicated acute Tinnitus with antibiotics or non medicated chronic tinnītus. Many chronic Tinnitus conditions are caused by ear wax buildup or a previous viral infection and will benefit more from powerful Aromatherapy anti-viral or anti-bacterial natural essential oils and Hopi Ear candeling treatments. Clinical evidence shows Shiatsu Acupressure eases stress, pain and respiratory conditions in people with acute Tinnitus (up to 4 weeks) and chronic longer Tinnitus. Most Tinnitus treatment sessions will start with a Hopi Ear candeling treatment (20 to 30 minutes) and will end with a Shiatsu Acupressure Tinnitus facial session. They will often also include 10 to 20 minutes of foot Reflexology for your Tinnitus.
CNHC Registered and fully recognised by most insurance companies
The CNHC is a government sponsored registration body for complementary healthcare practitioners.
The Department of Health advises all GPs to direct patients seeking Aromatherapy, Masaage Therapy or Reflexology to use only CNHC (the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council) registered therapists.
Shorter versions of the Tinnitus treatment may be performed without oil, over your clothing.
When performed in this way, the Tinnitus Shiatsu routine may be quite deep and invigurating, if needed.
For longer sessions, this Tinnitus treatment uses a highly specialised blend of Aromatherapy essential oils that will be tailor made to suit your personal Tinnitus needs, especially anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and analgesic essential oils (as required).
Tinnitus Shiatsu massage and reflexcology also lends itself really well to the inclusion of Hopi Ear candeling therapy, as these cotton hollow tubular cones are highly effective in relaxing stressed facial and ear muscles.
Tinnitus treatment is recommended at any time of the year, as the Tinnitus and stress therapy routine actually promotes a sense of refreshing harmony and inner calm.
Tinnitus treatment client testimonials:
"After suffering from a chesty cough and blocked sinuses, Philip suggested Hopi ear candles which were very effective and surprisingly relaxing! What a lovely treatment, will definitely be going back!!"
Francesca Blackham Cardiff 20 November 2012
"I went in feeling weary and ragged - Philip's reflexology treatment revitalised me. I highly recommend Philip as a massage therapist. He was able to identify and adress a number of problem areas. My sinuses dryed up for the first time in two weeks by the time he was finished working on one foot! Philip is very knowledgeable and has the ability to tailor treatments to the receiver. I plan on being a regular client."
Kelly Hayward Cardiff 2 August 2011
"I had been suffering from a blocked ear drum after an ear infection and felt dizzy when walking. I explained my symptoms to Philip at City Marshall and he recommended a Hopi Ear Candling treatment. I was intrigued, but slightly apprehensive about this new Hopi treatment. Philip, however, was reassurring and gentle and I found the whole treatment extremely relaxing and beneficial. My ears have now returned to normal and I am looking forward to having another Hopi treatment with Philip, maybe combining aromatherapy essentia oils."
Wendy Cardiff 6 May 201
Some techniques that may be used in Tinnitus and ear ringing treatment are:
- Soft tissue release & gentle kneading performed oil-free (dry)
- Energy balancing by following your Sen Meridian lines
- Myofascial tissue release, especially around the neck and the shoulders
Lymphatic drainage massage and Hand ‘Walking’ technique
Tinnitus and ringing in the ear therapy treatment benefits may include:
- Mental and physical relaxation together with pain relief
- A true sense of restored well-being & balance
- A positive boost of energy and release of anxious tension / stress
- Maximising the supply of nutrients by increased circulation
- Regulates blood pressure and may help in reducing cholesterol levels
Who can benefit from Tinnitus and ear ringing treatments?
- Any body of any age regardless of physical condition or fitness
- Stress, tension, anxiety, headaches, migraine and insomnia
- Muscular spasms including stomach or lower body cramps
- Muscular aches and pains: sciatica, knee & back pain etc.
Occupational & postural aches
- Hot & cold Stones Therapy – a wonderfully pampering touch with very significant balancing effects
- Essential oils – an Aromatherapy blend to suit your stress and anxiety needs
- Hopi Ear Candling – 30 minutes as a starter fine tuning
- Reiki chakra Balancing – 10 to 30 minutes achieving an even deeper sense of harmony and stress relief
Aromatherapy products – tailor made soaps, shampoos, creams, gels, facial sprays, after shaves and deodorants – carry the feeling home with you in a jar!
Prices are for reference only, as the Tinnitus therapy treatment will be tailor made:
- VIP Tinnitus with a tailor-made aromatherapy blend (90 minutes) £ 110
- PremiumTinnitus treatment with Hopi Candles (60 minutes) £ 90
- Shorter Tinnitus therapy Shiatsu / reflexology (45 minutes) £ 70
each additional Tinnitus and ear ringing UPGRADE* £ 10
KINDLY NOTE – BEST PREPARATION FOR A TINNITUS TREATMENT:
- CLOTHING: you may remain wearing your own clothing during the Tinnitus treatment
- MEALS: avoid eating a heavy meal within 2 hours of the planned Tinnitus treatment
- DIET: you are respectfully advised to avoid consumption of alcohol, caffeine and nicotine on the day of your Tinnitus and ear ringing treatment to allow better toxic by-product elimination
- AFTER CARE: as Tinnitus massage and stress reflexology are generally balancing and harmonising, you may return to work or drive home as usual
Kindly note, for those receiving the VIP Aromatherapy Tinnitus treatments, you may wish to use our kitchen downstairs, and help yourself to a soothing herbal tea, to allow further time to relax prior to returning to work or driving home